GRAPHIC DESIGNER & MARKETING | MULTI-MEDIA ARTIST
Designer certified in all facets of Adobe Suite, InDesign, creative marketing, and editing.
Skilled at collaborating with all members of an organization to achieve design goals. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes.
Written and Spoken Fluency in English and Spanish
Vector Security, Gainesville, VA 2015– PresentExperience
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Created and maintained comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
· Designed installation guides and instructional manuals.
· Re-designed troubleshooting guide resulting in easier installations and increased efficiency.
Life Designed – Haymarket, VA July 2008 – Present
· Consult on, develop, and manage full service promotional campaigns for business owners and non-profit organizations.
· Designed print and online marketing materials for over 25 clients.
· Build brand awareness for clients through traditional and social media outlets.
· Develop animations, creatives, and multimedia campaigns.
Zemfira Stage, Falls Church, VA 2013-2016 Lead Designer and art director
· Develop full service promotional campaigns for theatrical shows and productions, resulting in increased ticket sales.
· Design and manage social media campaigns.
· Re-branded the organization and established a wider online presence to increase community accessibility.
· Directed and Produced the theatrical premier of “Excuse Me”
bachelor of fine arts • june, 2008• Sanford-Brown College
Graphic Design & Marketing, Mclean, VA, 2008
· Adobe CS6 Certification, 2008
internship • October, 2007 • dc life media
Graphic Design & Marketing Internship, Arlington VA.
Branding & Marketing:
o Advertising Design, Logo, Illustrations, Print Design, Stationary & Business Card Design, Website Layout Design and Social Media Marketing.
· 2D Animation and Motion Graphics.
Film & Audio experience:
o Expert level knowledge of Adobe Premier, After Effects Final Cut, Fruity Loops and Adobe Audition.
Expert level proficiency in:
o Adobe: Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Audition and Dreamweaver.
o Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
Ready for fast paced environment and develop creative solutions for trending topics and PR opportunities such as article mentions and events.
Established and developed design solutions in accordance with
Up to date with the latest techniques and technologies to build and expand Creative + Content Marketing reputation as a leader in