- Creative & Client Oriented
- Highly Motivated
- Strong Influencing Skills
- Consulting & Management – significant background in design consulting and management. Able to consult and influence all levels within a corporation.
- Client Management – in-depth knowledge of client perspective and expertise in making design recommendations based on market needs.
- Computer Skills – includes but not limited to, Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro, Pinnacle Studio 7 Pro., Fruity Loops, and basic office programs.
Vector Security – Gainesville, Va
Project Coordinator May 2015 – Present
- Administrative work with Meijer Account.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Created and maintained comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Designed installation guides and instructional manuals.
- Coordinated 10 installs in one day successfully, setting a new company record.
- Top coordinator on the Payless project. Coordinating more installs quickly and successfully than any other Project Coordinator.
- Re-designed troubleshooting guide resulting in easier installations and increased efficiency.
- Trained new Project Coordinators.
Life Designed – Haymarket, VA
Managing Director July 2008 – Present
- Consult on, develop, and manage full service promotional campaigns for business owners and non-profit organizations
- Designed print and online marketing materials for over 25 clients.
- Build brand awareness for clients through traditional and social media outlets.
- Develop animations, creatives, and multimedia campaigns
Zemfira Stage- Falls Church, VA
Graphic Design Consultant June 2013 – Present
- Develop full service promotional campaigns for theatrical shows and productions, resulting in increased ticket sales.
- Designed social media campaigns to increase awareness of upcoming shows.
- Re-branded and established a wider online presence and increased accessibly.
- Directed and Produced the theatrical premier of “Excuse Me”
Compass Rose Farm – Haymarket, VA
Farm Assistant/Marketing June 2004 – May 2015
- Videography and Photography for all events.
- Helped manage and coordinate farm events and contests.
- Created and Managed stationary set for farm staff.
- Assist with day to day operations, including animal care.
- Handled boarder issues and complaints. Keeping boarder satisfaction at an all-time high.
Gibbs College– Vienna, Va
Graphic Design – Bachelor of Fine Art
Marketing – Minor
DC Life Media – Arlinton, Va
Graphic Design Internship
Fluent in English & Spanish